Cutting, cleaning and finishing operations require power, durability and precision. In every field of work, from the private garden to rough land, choosing the right brushcutter will allow you to carry out all groundcare activities and obtain the best result.
Oleo-Mac electric brushcutters, with a power ranging from 600 to 1000W, are the ideal tool for lawn finishing operations on small plots of level ground.
If the job involves extensive areas, with a more or less level surface and free from obstacles, we advise you to choose petrol engine brushcutters.
For those who seek a single tool to satisfy several requirements, we recommend the multifunction brushcutters, which, when fitted with accessories that can be bought separately, can be used as hedgetrimmers, pruners and blowers (for cleaning).
For sector professionals, frequently engaged in the removal of scrub and weeds or in clearing brushwood, we have designed the 4-stroke engine brushcutters, machines that combine maximum comfort with high performance.
For lawn finishing and grass cutting operations you can rely on the performance of a lightweight or medium power brushcutter with a displacement of up to 35 cm³.
The top of the range is represented by professional brushcutters, the most powerful, with a displacement of over 35 cm³, which allow work even on the harshest terrains.
If clearing activities have to be carried out on surfaces with steep and uneven terrain or in the presence of reed thickets and undergrowth, a valid alternative is offered by backpack brushcutters: thanks to the ergonomic backpack, they ensure maximum freedom of action
BCi 30 - KIT
- Cutting components: 103 mm dia. Load&Go line head with 2 mm dia. nylon line
- Weight without battery: 2.9 kg
- Runtime up to: 5.0 Ah: 60' light use, 5.0 Ah: 40' intensive use, 2.0 Ah: 24' light use, 2.0 Ah: 16' intensive use
£ 275,00 £ 247,50
H series brushcutters
4-stroke engine brushcutters
Medium power brushcutters
BC 550 MASTER
- Power/Displacement: 3.3 HP - 2.4 kW/51.7 cm³
- Cutting components: 130 mm dia. Load&Go ExtraLife head (with metal reinforcement) with 3.00 mm dia. line - 300 mm dia. disc with 3 blades
- Dry weight without cutting tools: 9.9 kg
£ 966,72 £ 889,38
- [[i]] [[i]]